COVID-19 Guidelines and Response
Please note: This information may be updated to reflect changes in directives from public health officials, guidance from the Diocese of Charlotte, and parish needs.
Bishop Jugis has waived the obligation of the faithful to attend Mass until further notice.
Please stay home if you feel sick, have a fever, or are in a high-risk group.
Mass is live streamed every Sunday at 9:00 am for those who wish to stay home. Youtube Channel
If you choose to attend Mass, please:
- We strongly encourage you to wear a face covering and sit at least 6 feet apart from people not in your household.
- Please bring and use your own hand sanitizer.
- Enter only from the main entrance in the front of the church and sit by household groups. Sit 6 feet apart from other households. Ushers are available to assist.
- During distribution of Holy Communion, only one household at a time should approach the Communion rail.
- This will help maintain safe distancing and give the ministers time to sanitize their hands between households
- You may choose to attend Mass outside under the Portico, please bring your own seating. Communion will be distributed in the church entrance to accommodate.
- Refrain from congregational singing.
- Kindly visit outside the church before and after Mass and refrain from congregating in the narthex or church entrance.
Below are some of the additional measures we are taking to keep everyone safe around our parish:
- Pews and high-touch surfaces in the church are being cleaned and disinfected between every Mass.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in the narthex.
- Air filtration systems in the church and parish buildings are have been upgraded to limit the risk of spread.
- The confessional ventilation system has been upgraded.